God Cares When You’re Hurting

Recently I witnessed a beautiful sight as God spoke life in the midst of the ordinary. He knew that His daughter was going through a difficult time, and used a stranger to buy her lunch and leave a love-note from Him. It wasn’t much, but in that moment it was everything to her.
In difficult times we sometimes forget, and can even doubt, that He sees or cares what we’re going through. If that’s you today be encouraged. He saw her and He sees you, no matter where you are, even in a fast food drive-thru line.
He knows and understands the present difficulty you’re going through and feels your pain. Jesus has already walked the path before you and walks it now beside you. He is with you in your hurting. He is with you in the trenches. And He is with you in the fight. You. Are. Not. Alone.
Be blessed my friend,
Ann
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
(‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬)

ACA35ABC-0912-4502-A37E-9411B73E2A7C

No comments:

Post a Comment