A Quick Note About Privacy




You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union. Because the United States laws will probably follow suit soon, and to be GDPR compliant, I am reaching out to make you aware of my Privacy Policy.

You hear from me because you subscribed to my blog (and I’m so happy you did!). My sole reason for staying in touch with you is to offer practical spiritual encouragement, prayer, and to share my latest ministry news.

Please know I dislike spam as much as you do. Rest assured I never share any of your personal information (your name or email), and I do not collect personal demographic information. You will never end up on some spam list because of me. It’s really that simple!

To continue hearing from me, you don’t have to do a thing. If you no longer wish to hear from me you can unsubscribe now or at any time, as the unsubscribe option is included at the bottom of all of my communications.

I love our virtual visits and pray your heart is uplifted and encouraged each time we connect. My heart is to help you pray, know, and believe Scripture more deeply and accurately, and I consider it an honor to visit your inbox. Thank you for allowing me this privilege.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment