Book Release


Hello, Friends!

Would you like a FREE pdf copy of my new book, Hope from the Pit: Devotions from the life of Joseph?

I’m looking for influencers for my book release influencer team. The requirements? Read the book and then between April 12th and May 12th choose at least two of the following action steps:

Write a book review on Amazon.

Share quotes from the book or thoughts about the book on social media.

Tell your friends, your Bible study leader, or minister about the book.

Blog about the book on your well-trafficked blog.

Start a book study group or a Facebook study group.

If you are interested in partnering with me and willing to spread the news about Hope from the Pit, please email me at: abwilds@yahoo.com and write “influencer” in the subject line. Then in the email please share which two action steps you will take. I will be in touch. If you are chosen, more details will be provided.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment